We now have our computer updated with Office 2007, lots of memory, new video card, new dual core processor, etc etc so it's fast and plays well with others!! And a new laptop so we both can be on the net at the same time. Now we still need to get the wireless set up and a couple of little things fixed but the balky old system has been given a transfusion!!
So I reinstalled Photoshop and made a slideshow of the Adobe Angels pictures...hopefully I can embed it in this post.
Started working on the pot quilt...one block half done but I do have all the block backgrounds done.. it's going to be an "interesting" process.... I may have more gray hair at the end of it... Had to make a run to the quilt shop this afternoon for some fabric...how can I not have the right color of brown????? But nothing I had really worked for the pot design so Levi and I went for a ride and I found the perfect brown plus a couple of others that will be great for the turtle block and one other that needed a dark peachy color. And then we went down to Alki and took a walk. It was quiet down there..some folks walking and a few kayaking but the best part was the sea lions that were out in the bay "talking" - could hear them as if they were right by the shore. It was magical to hear them.
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment