
I think I need drugs!! Why? I started another quilt and this one is hand applique... aacckkkkk. Not sure why I am doing this but figured I needed something to take with me when I go...wherever. So I started this folk art quilt which I think I posted about before. Anyway, I've got the black blocks cut out and the first block started...I'm starting with #11 (middle of bottom row) as the pieces are fairly big so I can get used to this handwork again.
Today I sent the rental agreement off to Marylena for our new renters in LV. Will be really glad when they move in and we can rest easy knowing someone is living in the house and watching over it till we move. They wanted it for 6 months so now looks like we'll move early August.
Being very domestic today and making scalloped potatoes and ham for dinner....best go and see if it's done!! Windy and rainy here in Seattle today. I had a good time down at Alki photographing the waves crashing over the bulkheads.... will miss the water but looking forward to more sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment