Well, Miss Froggy has found a sister, or mother, or aunt...we're not sure. But "she" lives in the Willamette Valley in Oregon. As you can see from the picture, she obviously has led a different life...an inside life... out of the sun. Miss Froggy is demanding a makeover so we'll see what happens. They both have Westies to love them though.
12 years ago
How have I missed Miss Froggie? Wait'll you see what the NM sun does! In San Diego our kids had faded big wheels, and I ruined a dress/coat outfit just by leaving it on the chair in our bedroom a day...not even in the direct sun. We sure don't see that here. Hey, thanks for posting on my blog! Glad you like Big D.
ReplyDeleteMuch of what has happened to Miss Froggy is from the south Texas sun...and sitting in a cactus garden!! I think I'll keep her inside in NM.
ReplyDelete