


Saturday - a day of rest....at least from the bathroom remodel/shopping for stuff for the bathroom/driving to Ballard and back a couple of times/etc etc. And that was just Gene and me who are the "go-fer's" for Greg. The room is coming along great and I never realized how much was behind the walls in a bathroom...plumbing, insulation, pipes, backer board, Red Guard, and then adhesive, tile, floor tile, etc. We have all the parts - now just have to be patient while they all go together... what a mess....boxes all over, name it - it's in the wrong place. Today I'm trying to just focus on "regular" life and forget all the mess. not working...although I am making tomato sauce from all the frozen tomatoes (another story for another time).... we pulled out the appliances in the downstairs kitchen away from the walls so Greg can mud the 70's disco wallpaper and I can paint over it so had to take all the frozen tomatoes out of the freezer and do something with them. have no idea how it'll turn out - the sauce, not the painting.
So things are moving along on the pot quilt too. Am trimming all the blocks to their correct size and then can start sewing the sashing onto them. Hope to have the top done by next weekend!!! Then can put it away until we move and clean up the sewing room!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment