Monday, May 18, 2009

Move Date Set

This is my favorite sign... I just packed it although methinks I should have left it out to the end... my other favorite saying is "If you've come to see us, come on in. If you've come to see the house, make an appointment!"

June 10th we leave and June 14th we'll be moved in to our new house in Las Vegas. Talked with Mark, our trucker, today and he'll be here early in the morning on Wednesday, June 10th. We'll get loaded in one day and hit the road. Hoping to get at least as far as Yakima that afternoon - with both Gene and me driving we may get a little further. Mark's been great to work with so far and he's giving a little extra time to get there. Said he was going to have a couple of his guys down there drive over to our place and check out the roads and make sure they can get the rig under the ranch sign. Should be ok...

For some reason, now that we have a date and actually are talking about arriving there etc etc I'm getting a little more excited about it. Up to now, I guess I've been dragging my feet and feeling overwhelmed. After tomorrow's colonoscopy I should be even better!! One more doctor appt to go - eye exam - and I'm hopefully in the clear. Especially after the colonoscopy cocktail does it's job tonight I'll be clear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment