12 years ago
Thursday, January 22, 2009
And blocks to go before I sleep....
Moving the slide show of blocks up to this post to keep it at the top of the blog... so glad I decided to document it.
Making good progress on the blocks but am getting really tired of the messy sewing room. But why clean when I am still cutting and pasting etc fabric and Steam a Seam and making a general mess out of my space!! I have a pretty good process down now, however, so hoping to get all the blocks appliqued by the end of the weekend. Been aiming for one a day.... the hardest ones are all at the end.... then I get to clean up the mess and go on to all the stitching on each block.
Still haven't decided what to do for the sashing... not terribly fond of the one that is in the pattern...especially since it has 130 little blocks to make AARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Have to figure out something different me thinks.
The inaguration is over.... what a day! Can't imagine how tired they all must be... and what is must be like to live in the White House for the two little girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment