Saturday, February 21, 2009

SSCC Arboretum











There is a wonderful arboretum at South Seattle Community College and Thursday, after I met with the unemployment folks down there (yup, still no job) my trusty Canon 30-D and I went over to take pictures. The sun was out and it was a great place to wander around and practice. Got a few good pictures but of course the joy of digital cameras means you can take many many pics and not worry about the cost of developing them !! I had fun with Photoshop too on some of them afterwards.

And yes, I'm still looking for a job. Me and a few hundred's of others.

If you want to see all my pictures from the arboretum, here they are: (If you want to slow it down or stop it, hover your mouse over the picture and the controls will show and you can change the speed) Also, if you want to see the pictures in a larger size, just double click on one of them and you'll go to the album site.

No comments:

Post a Comment