
The Toto is in....didn't think we could afford one but the local Tru Value carries them at about $150 less than MSRP... so we have one now (For those of you not conversant with toilet talk, Toto is a brand - very low water usage in each flush and usually quite expensive). The vanity is in but that water won't be hooked up until tomorrow. Still need to caulk the tub and seal the grout etc but the mopboards are on and we're nearly done with the potty!!

OK - am I going overboard on this? I love this new bathroom but why now when we're leaving and not going to get to enjoy it for long....!
Spent part of today looking for handles for the closet doors... Home Despot and Low Prices (Lowe's) were both big dissapointments. Then I stopped at Chown Hardware in Bellevue.... oh my goodness - they have the most incredible handles and knobs and faucets etc.... anyone for a moose head handle? Or a saw? or a kitchen stove? etc etc...got a theme for your room? They've got hardware that matches. Didn't buy anything but may go back tomorrow and get something. It's where we bought the $$$$ kitchen faucet when we remodeled that... only my sister-in-law, Carol, knows how much that one costs. (Whole nother story). Anyway, I'm thinking now I could have a whole new career as a shopper for contractors....anyone want a faucet connector or PTrap extension or new Toto? I know all the places around here for them. It's been fun but we're ready for it to be useable too.
No comments:
Post a Comment