Thursday, May 07, 2009

It's Done and It's Nearly Done

***************************************************************************

The bathroom and house remodeling project is done except for some staining we need to do on the new closet doors. If it EVER stops raining here that will get done... I love the new toilet paper holder...it just sits on the floor and you can move it around if you get bored "doing your business" in there.. can you tell I'm losing more parts of my mind during this whole process...doesn't take much to entertain me these days. We love the higher vanity.. but we aren't going to even use the tub/shower - keeping it clean and new for our renters.




The pot quilt is nearly done... The top two rows are sewn together and the third row is ready to sew to the top two and the parts are ready for the fourth row. It is spectacular and I can't wait for it to be done so I can put my sewing stuff in boxes and get that room cleaned and painted.

Yahooooo - we are making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment