I don't really care because I got my car back, it purrs like a kitten and all is well. I've gone to get my drugs from the doctor for my cold, stopped at the quilt shop (of course it was on the way home from the doctor's office - in a round-about way - Seattle - Ballard - West Seattle) and got fabric for the backgrounds for a quilt and a wall hanging and am now home. One is a folk art applique that will have a black background and then I will use batiks for the appliques I think - the other has a dark blue background and who knows what the applique will be... why am I doing applique? I have no idea.... cabin fever maybe!!


Gene dropped me off at Elliott Tire to get my car and then went to Southcenter Mall to do some shopping for new slacks. His are all too big. Dang guy has lost like 30 lbs or so - I will do better, I will do better. Then he's going to the "Y" so I may run out again and get some groceries....can't be getting stuck inside the house without food in case of snow ! HA!
Levi is waiting to go for a walk but it's too windy and cold to do that... well, maybe I'll go for a short walk with my throat all wrapped up in the new scarf Gene brought me from Ireland... Yeah, that'll work...
No comments:
Post a Comment