Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow is a Four Letter Word

Yes, it is and we are tired of it. Got about 6 inches of snow this morning and now it's turned colder so everything is getting icy. Roads all over the area are in terrible shape...up near the border they got about 25 inches.. schools closed - choir practice canceled for tonight and rescheduled for Friday night. I'm not singing since I've had this lousy cold. Then there is a dress rehearsal with orchestra Saturday morning. I wonder what Scott's "Plan B" is.... we have to take Levi the Magnificent to Dog E Central on Saturday morning as he will stay there while we are on vacation. Hopefully the DOT crews will be able to clear the roads for us! Pictures of the totem pole and snow and my car under the blanket of snow and one from my sewing room window. Got a good start on the Adobe Angels quilt today.. working on the appliques.. I feel like I'm falling behind on my schedule to get ready to go south but oh well, if I don't have it I can buy it there. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment