

Wow, what paint will do. We decided not to put a new tub in the bathroom to hold down the cost of the remodel and painted it instead. Well, Greg painted it. Amazing results...it looks like a brand new tub..shiny, white, clean..... and smelly. The fumes are a bit much so we have the new fan running and the doors and windows open as much as possible. Hopefully it'll be a good decision to do this.... so far so good. I miss the old yellow tub and toilet and sink NOT!!!!!!
Yesterday, after Greg left, we started in on the painting. I put the primer coat on and finished that, took a break to let it dry and started in painting at 9:30 - Gene had to rescue me part way thru as I just could not get up on the ladder again... or the edge of the tub. So he did the high parts of the walls and I rolled on the rest of the paint. Done at 10:30 pm. The paint is not white...off white...like heavy cream...sort of. Anyway, Greg approved of the paint job this morning and we are nearly ready to get the toilet and vanity and all the bits in.
Lots more to do but the worst part is done me thinks.
It looks great!!!! Mitzi
ReplyDelete